PERSISTENCE

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with great talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts.


Persistence, determination alone
are omnipotent!

~ quote by Calvin Coolidge, displayed in every executive office of McDonald's headquarters by edict of Ray Kroc.

1/12/10

THE UP DAY!

Wow!

Congratulations to my newest director, Joni Burckhartt! She is AMAZING! She and I will honestly be two peas in a pod. She is a pastor's wife. She is from southern Illinois, and she is a fantastic mother of three boys. It was so refreshing to pray together before our inhomes, meals and just know that we are embarking on a new future.

I have currently just spent 6 hours of presentation time with Joni on Monday and Tuesday. We planned an inhome for 6:30 Monday night and 10 am and noon today. She had 10 potential new accounts present on Monday night. 5 enrolled on the spot with 2 value packs. 4 left their paperwork with the intention of talking to their husbands. This morning at 10 we presented to 2 ladies at the coffee shop. 1 filled out paperwork and said to order a value pack after she talked to her husband. The other said she needed her husband to hear the presentation. At noon, we presented to 5 men and 1 woman. They all wanted to enroll but wanted their spouse to hear, except for the woman, she enrolled on the spot. 1 of the men was the husband of the woman that was skeptical at 10. He enrolled as a category 2.

So in short, Joni has so much potential for explosive growth it is amazing. I spent a lot of travel time on my way to her house and back, and I spent the night at her home. I used the travel time to have a couple of 48 hour follow ups with my existing business, and some friend and mentoring time with other marketing executives. I also spent my travel time talking to my sales manager and another, almost executive director in California.

I cannot wait for my boys and husband to arrive home from basketball practice right now. Tomorrow is a day fully planned of mentoring, apppintment setting, presentations and implementation of other ideas. I am off to a bath and time with my family.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that this business allows me to serve God, be a great mother, wife and friend AND make an obscene amount of money. Today is an UP day, and I am rewarding myself and enjoying it.

I think it is important to fully celebrate the great times and joys that life offers. Ok 6 hours and counting for this week. I need some more potential directors.

No comments:

Post a Comment