PERSISTENCE

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with great talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts.


Persistence, determination alone
are omnipotent!

~ quote by Calvin Coolidge, displayed in every executive office of McDonald's headquarters by edict of Ray Kroc.

1/14/10

Continued Balance

I have to say that I am loving my new log of time. I spent another 2 hours of work yesterday, 1 hour of appointment setting and 1 hour of presenting. Today I spent 3 hours of work, 1 hour of 48 hour follow up, 2 hours of presenting.

So this week I have spent 11 hours so far. I heard one no for myself today, and I think my presentation for my new director resulted in a no as well. My personal appointments rescheduled on me, but the 48 hour follow up I did was very refreshing and hopeful.

I have spent a lot of time on my existing business this week as well. Talking, emailing and corresponding with builders and customers. I am SUPER EXCITED about where this year is taking me and more importantly where it is taking the people that I am investing my time in.

After I write on this BLOG I am crawling into bed to cuddle with the two best boys on the planet. I am headed to a networking event tomorrow, and I hope to set several appointments or at least add several to my contact list.

It has been a slow start concerning results this first 15 days but I am hoping that my efforts will really start to pay off in the last 15. Regardless, I am moving towards my goal keeping my life in balance and enjoying the journey because I am LIVING WITH GREAT INTENTION!

2 comments:

  1. Rachelle, Thanks so much for sharing your daily life with us! It's such an eye-opener to see how you calendar your time and encouraging to see that even you get no's frequently. Somehow we expect that Executive Directors are so confident and successful that everyone says yes! I will be following this blog as well as 'trying' to follow in your footsteps!Blessings!
    Mildred in BC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mildred,

    Thanks for commenting. Glad to know that it is helpful. I DEFINITELY get nos and I get them ALL OF THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete