PERSISTENCE

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with great talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts.


Persistence, determination alone
are omnipotent!

~ quote by Calvin Coolidge, displayed in every executive office of McDonald's headquarters by edict of Ray Kroc.

1/21/10

A Recap

So this month so far...
2nd, webcast with Joni, she enrolled --YES
4th, webcast with Malaya, no form of payment -- NO
4th, 1:1 in person with Deborah, need to talk to husband -- NO
5th, webcast with Luverne, NO
5th, webcast with Jennifer..reschedule
6th, LAUNCH in Chicago
7th, webcast with Marla..think about it...Won't answer my calls...Really like this one.
8th, LAUNCH in Indianapolis
10th, Inhomes for Joni
11th, Inhomes for Joni
13th, Webcast with Christine, NO
14th, 1:1 with Jennifer...reschedule again
14th, 1:1 with Chuck (for Tina)...reschedule
14th, Webcast with Marci for Joni, NO
15th, Networking event
18th, 1:1 with Jennifer...Thinking about it...NO
20th, Inhome with Carina, 4 there, all had to talk to the husband...UGGGH
21st, 1:1 with Brittany...Canceled
21st, 1:1 with Deborah...NO...

So, after that you might be thinking, wow she really stinks. That is what I tend to think, but then I remember that with every step even failures, I am moving forward. I am really needing a change in my presentation, and I think I have made it. Today the presentation actually went really well. I didn't expect her to enroll when I made the appointment. She has been a customer twice before, but she is an RN, and I didn't think she really understood the concept of switching stores. I left her with the RM Barry Wellness Guide, and I think she will enroll in the future.

I can look at the last three weeks and beat myself up, or I can say, "Whew, thank goodness I contacted Joni." Because I am headed back down her way to help her develop a director and enroll more customers.

I can change my presentation, my close rate and my success a lot easier if I keep my head in the game. I know that it is my attitude that really changes my business. So, I've just decided that this is what happens when you stop working for awhile and then try to get back in the swing....YOU BECOME RUSTY!





No comments:

Post a Comment