PERSISTENCE

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with great talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts.


Persistence, determination alone
are omnipotent!

~ quote by Calvin Coolidge, displayed in every executive office of McDonald's headquarters by edict of Ray Kroc.

1/3/10

Activity Feels Good

WOO HOO! I got my first enrollment of the month! The girl I said that I was nervous about talking to, yep, she really got it. We enrolled her online today with a value pack.

Then I had appointment setting with the team and I now have 7 appointments set so far for the week, 4-48 hour follow ups scheduled along with mentoring sessions scheduled with two people. I added another 1 1/2 to my work week. So I have now officially worked 2 hours and 50 minutes on appt setting and 1 hour on presenting so I have worked 3 hours and 50 minutes towards my goal of becoming a Senior Director in 6 months.

I also taught Sunday School both hours of church today, ate lunch with the boys, took my Christmas decorations down, played skipbo as a family, read my book for an hour, took a bath and talked to my girlfriend about her date. You see, Melaleuca is just a part of my life. I am working with GREAT INTENTION for it to be the part of my day that makes my already great life extraordinary.

I am looking forward to our team talk tonight. I love coaching and teaching. It is something that feeds my soul. I am anxious to start my Monday. It feels so good to have a plan and know that I am working in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment