PERSISTENCE

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with great talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts.


Persistence, determination alone
are omnipotent!

~ quote by Calvin Coolidge, displayed in every executive office of McDonald's headquarters by edict of Ray Kroc.

2/16/10

Catch up...and Sorry!

Ok, so the end of my January was so crazy and then I took some much needed R&R with my family. I have still been extremely focused on my goal.

So, I last posted on February 4th. That week 1st-8th...Monday to Monday I worked 10 hours. I spent two hours setting appointments, 3 hours in 48-hour follow ups, and 5 hours in presentations. I spent the rest of my week at the waterpark enjoying my family.

Then, from the 8th to 16th...Monday to Monday, I worked 10 hours. 6 hours in presentations, 3 hours in 48-hour follow ups and 1 hour of appointment setting. During that week I also worked about 8 hours of NON-INCOME producing time coaching and being coached with some special activities that came out of the corporate office coming for a visit.

So, towards my goal of becoming Senior I have only worked 18 hours this whole month. However a lot of that was on purpose, because at the end of the month I am going to be working WAY more than 20 hours.

I really need to focus on some personal enrollments and potential directors in the next few days. I find it a struggle to stay focused on that. It is easier to help those around me, and it is more fun, but I know it must be a balance. My "numbers" have still not turned around.

What that means is that when you have roughly 1200 customers, a 95% reorder rate means about 70 customers actually cancel every given month. So, in order to move my business forward, I need to have AT LEAST 100 new customers enroll. While I am doing all of the right personal activity. I am enrolling, developing directors and helping those directors develop directors, I am still actually going backwards in my business at the moment.

That can seem discouraging at times. BUT BUT BUT, I know that if I am persistent, my business will not only turn around, it will be MUCH stronger because due to my personal experiences. My focus on living in balance, and my true desire to help others achieve more than what I ever acheived faster and with more excellence will ultimately be a more joyful solid business than I have ever experienced.

It is definitely a battle to keep my head in the game and not let my emotions dictate my activity. Character is definitely the ability to follow through on a decision long after the emotion is gone.

I pray for character. Some days it is easier, some days it seems like I'd rather eat my arm than pick up that phone.

Off to become a woman of character.

No comments:

Post a Comment