PERSISTENCE

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.

Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with great talent.

Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

Education will not;the world is full of educated derelicts.


Persistence, determination alone
are omnipotent!

~ quote by Calvin Coolidge, displayed in every executive office of McDonald's headquarters by edict of Ray Kroc.

2/18/10

Patience WINS!

This post is dedicated to all of the people that were on my Sunday night appointment setting call back in January when I set an appointment with a gal that was nurse and had previously been a Melaleuca customer.

She had answered my ad about working from home, and she is an RN that has asthma and allergies in her home. I was astounded that she was not still shopping. I set an appointment with her just in hopes of giving her a better taste of Melaleuca.

We met that week, and she didn't enroll. I gave her a wellness guide, tons of information and my card. Well, she called me last night, and SHE IS ENROLLING. She did research on the Oligo and she and her husband are starting out that way.

I am so so so excited. Not for the enrollment as much as for the fact that I feel great when I do what I am passionate about. She really gets the concept of why she should switch.

Also, a friend from church has her order put together. Her son is autistic and this is going to be fantastic for their family. I love making a difference.

Sometimes with my goals, my aspirations, my disappointments, I forget what caused me to be so passionate in the first place. Being patient with these two customers, following up with them and being sincere has brought two new customers to my business that I know will last a lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment